Sunday, June 29, 2008

I want to go back to school. I miss school.

I miss the days when I could have school breaks lasting for a month. Being totally in a blissful state of mind, lying back at Mind's Cafe or the library at the Esplanade or anything civilian after school and doing things that you actually enjoy doing. Your detention only last until 5pm and not over the weekends. Speaking of weekends, weekends are entirely yours most of the time and you are not liable to last minute call back. You dont have regulations on headdress and the cleanliness of your shoes. You want to go to school because of that special someone you have been thinking of. You might want to have intelligent debate about trival and subjective matters with your teachers without being purged for insubordination or in severe cases, mutiny. Most teachers encouraged their students to have a more inquisitive mind without being reprimanded for questioning orders.

I really dont wish to see myself blogging about NS stuffs in my future posts but its unfortunate that it revolves around me most of the time, including some weekends, which perhaps explain my nasty mood this weekend because I refused to answer any phone calls and msges on my mobile.

Bah.

For those who are feeling really down because of life's tragedies and its misgivings, Bobby Mcferrin might be the guy to put a smile on your face.

If you dont appreciate Reggae music, then dont listen and dont insult Bobby Mcferrin.





I always smile after listening to this...

No comments: