Friday, August 08, 2008

I am finally down with 1 exercise and there are 2 more to go. Its never fun in real life unlike how we play strategy games in lan shops.

We are the computer who runs the monitor. We might seem like nothing but they need us to run the whole thing smoothly.

And there are so many things I could actually blog about in order not to waste a portion of the Internet. But some things are better to talk about over drinks with old friends. Henceforth, I think this blog would be pretty dead every now and then because I don't believe in blogging about what I did over the weekends with my friends, especially when I dont take alot of photos and people want to look at photos instead of huge chunks of words. For me, I would'nt even bother reading them, i just look at photos. Furthermore, i often KO infront of my pc before I could even start typing anything, therefore it shows that I am actually doing work during office hours and hence felt the effects of being tired.

And I am typing this because I dont feel like sleeping and I have to work tomorrow. I dont really give a damn now. I am really like sianZZZZZ and thinking about everybody and everything and not really giving a shit about it too. I just want to ORD and get a move on or just dont give a damn about it and let live and die.

sianZZZZZZZ

No comments: