Saturday, May 02, 2009

Hai Guys!

hai guys, i just read Jesse's blog and I felt i needed to blog. I think its because I am way too bored and I only have labour day to do everything I wanted to do during the week.

Anyway, I have not showered since I came back home from work yesterday. I didnt sweat abit for the whole of today even though the weather was such a bitch. I did tried playing my guitar for a while but I was too restless to be musical.

I am hungry again and I wanted to gulp down the best and richest flavoured pastas and steaks in the world. I would love to accompany those great pleasures with a bottle of Shiraz. I dreamt of having multigrain toast with bacons for my breakfast and macchiato with triple shot of espresso to go with it. And for lunch, it will be a plate of hot and steaming Lamb Shank with Appletiser as my beverage. And for dinner, i would love to have Jumbo Prawn Pasta with Squid Ink Linguine and a glass of chardonnay and have Olivia Ong or Diana Krall sing live.

I really really want to go to Thompson road now and eat the best BaK Chor Mee with extra chilli and extra vinegar and mee kia as my choice of noodle. I really really want to go back to my camp's canteen to eat the best laksa i have ever eaten. Then I am going to have 2 bowls of really really huge servings of boh boh char char and then i am going to walk around the streets. Just as when I was going to quench my thirst, I saw a stall selling coconut drinks. OMG, my life savior.

I love my coffees thick with no sugar at all. I would love to have 3 or more shots of espresso in it, with no sugar and with alot of milk and foam. On a really hot day, ice mocha with gelato should calm me down, even though coffee increases your heart rate. On a really chilly day, i would like to have 3 shots of hot espresso and a bag of almond biscotti and just sit at the park and watch the world goes by. Upon the first sip of this coffee, I can taste the rich aroma of the roasted beans and the heat makes the cold weather bearable. The taste is constant throughout the drink and it never turns sour even when it turned lukewarm. Perfect.

I swear my appetite increased 10 fold nowadays and I want to go beyond what is offered here in Singapore. I want to try raw herring in Europe, taste the richest wines straight from the vineyard and relive the memories of kampung kopi in Malaysia. OMG, food seems like my new hobby right now.

No comments: