Saturday, May 23, 2009

I am finally not working on a Saturday.

I am enjoying my time slacking at home on a Saturday. I woke up late, took my time to go pee after I managed to get myself off the bed. Then I didnt even brush my teeth and took my time to eat my brunch which consists of 1 slice of 50 cents plain bread and a bowl of cereal with soy milk.

I was extremely hungry before and after that lovely brunch. But i was extremely lazy to move my ass to the coffee shop which is around 200 meters away from my house. But I do have a younger brother who would take care of my increasingly hungry stomach after much persistence which explains why i did have rice and vegetables at 4.30pm

Mission accomplished.

My hunger's gone and now I have to pack my bag. I am going to Bintan tomorrow with my very good friends. A short break from work and I am going to drink to my heart's content. Good times.

As for now, I am going to mafia wars on facebook and see u guys in 3 days time. =D

No comments: